Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Go down

Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  DandyWolf on Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:24 pm

Once I opened a thread about a game i made with Simon & co. faces, so I decided to open this discussion in order to gather everyone's creations. So Feel free to post.

Here's mine



ps. I didn't draw the puzzle not to ruin it
Unfortunately his ass here is cut
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  Kye on Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:55 am

DandyWolf wrote:Once I opened a thread about a game i made with Simon & co. faces, so I decided to open this discussion in order to gather everyone's creations. So Feel free to post.

Here's mine



ps. I didn't draw the puzzle not to ruin it
Unfortunately his ass here is cut

I actually think this is pretty awesome, shading is brillient, Really nice. Don't worry about his ass Wink Its cool. I might do a biffy drawing, put it on here.

Do some more! Wink
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  TwilightPrincess on Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:23 pm

Yeah, the shading is great. I am extremely terrible at shading^^ Nice work Very Happy

TwilightPrincess

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-21
Location : Jingletown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  DandyWolf on Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:47 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:Yeah, the shading is great. I am extremely terrible at shading^^ Nice work Very Happy

Shading is surely the most difficult part my dear! that's why I hate doing it Wink
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  Kye on Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:43 pm

DandyWolf wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:Yeah, the shading is great. I am extremely terrible at shading^^ Nice work Very Happy

Shading is surely the most difficult part my dear! that's why I hate doing it Wink

Still, I prefer it to colouring!
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  DandyWolf on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:13 pm

Kye wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:Yeah, the shading is great. I am extremely terrible at shading^^ Nice work Very Happy

Shading is surely the most difficult part my dear! that's why I hate doing it Wink

Still, I prefer it to colouring!

never tried, I suck at colouring....pencils forever
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  Kye on Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:03 am

DandyWolf wrote:
Kye wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:Yeah, the shading is great. I am extremely terrible at shading^^ Nice work Very Happy

Shading is surely the most difficult part my dear! that's why I hate doing it Wink

Still, I prefer it to colouring!

never tried, I suck at colouring....pencils forever

I like your style girl! Stick to the pencils for sure!
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Your Biffy Clyro Creations...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum