Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Go down

Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  DandyWolf on Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:30 pm

Well, some days ago I didn't know what to do...do I pimped an old game, with a Biffy Clyro's touch! Very Happy

http://fiossecretgarden.blogspot.com/2008/06/home-made-game.html

yes....I have time to waste

If you have other ideas....well I'd like to see other creations
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  Kye on Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:22 am

Ohhh I know that game... the game in england was called guess who! brilliant! Its got the Biffy on it! Very Happy

Poor ben next to Amy!
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  DandyWolf on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:46 pm

Kye wrote:Ohhh I know that game... the game in england was called guess who! brilliant! Its got the Biffy on it! Very Happy

Poor ben next to Amy!

Yes...her TB could be spreading.... "guess who" is definitely better now!
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  Kye on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:50 pm

DandyWolf wrote:
Kye wrote:Ohhh I know that game... the game in england was called guess who! brilliant! Its got the Biffy on it! Very Happy

Poor ben next to Amy!

Yes...her TB could be spreading.... "guess who" is definitely better now!

Yeah haha! For sure!

Awh I need to play that version! Smile
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  DandyWolf on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:28 pm

Well If you have 2 free hours made it! eheh...I know these kinds of works are more for feminine hands
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  Kye on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:29 pm

DandyWolf wrote:Well If you have 2 free hours made it! eheh...I know these kinds of works are more for feminine hands

Haha well... I shall see what I can do!

Yeah it was a game I enjoyed very much in my childhood!
Yeah I am not so good with cutting!
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have fun with Biffy Clyro

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum