Biffy Clyro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamers thread

2 posters

Go down

Gamers thread Empty Gamers thread

Post  outoftoiletroll Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:13 am

If your a gamer post here tell us what console you own favorite games etc and anything else you see fit to add

I own a 360 Very Happy

Halo 3 best online multiplayer!!! Very Happy

Want my GT? ask me

P.S Ther will be no Fan boy flameing tolerated. Everyone has the right to ther own opinion

Last edited by outoftoiletroll on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:45 am; edited 1 time in total

outoftoiletroll

Back to top Go down

Gamers thread Empty Re: Gamers thread

Post  Kye Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:18 pm

outoftoiletroll wrote:If your a gamer post here tell us what console you own favorite games etc and anything else you see fit to add

I own a 360 Very Happy

Halo 3 best online multiplayer!!! Very Happy

Want my GT? ask me

Hmm, I own a ps3 Wink

I am really hooked at the moment on Battlefield BAD COMPANY! Oh what a game! Should check it out. Plus Oblivion, been playing since Christmas and still to much to do! GTA4 is also a favorite Smile
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  outoftoiletroll Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:48 am

[quote]Hmm, I own a ps3 Wink

I am really hooked at the moment on Battlefield BAD COMPANY! Oh what a game! Should check it out. Plus Oblivion, been playing since Christmas and still to much to do! GTA4 is also a favorite

[quote]

Bad company is good onylyplayed the demo!

Oblivion was my first 360 game it is still one of my favorite games.

Gta4 was a bit of a let down in my opinion! Star wars force unleashed. if you got online download the demo........it is amazing!

outoftoiletroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:19 pm

[quote="outoftoiletroll"][quote]Hmm, I own a ps3 Wink

I am really hooked at the moment on Battlefield BAD COMPANY! Oh what a game! Should check it out. Plus Oblivion, been playing since Christmas and still to much to do! GTA4 is also a favorite

Bad company is good onylyplayed the demo!

Oblivion was my first 360 game it is still one of my favorite games.

Gta4 was a bit of a let down in my opinion! Star wars force unleashed. if you got online download the demo........it is amazing!

Bad company is a must I think atm, They have just released a free new game mode and soon they are briinging 4 new maps for FREE!

Oblivion is great, Its a shame I can't buy the expansion separate, Going to have to get GOTY Edition!
Gta4, yeah in terms of stuff to do and that after such a big game (San Andreas) Still, it was the story and setting and the city its self that really made the game for me. I have heard SWFU Is a let down!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  outoftoiletroll Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:22 am

Dude!! The force unleashed is amazing!!!

The DMM and Euphoria engine are a brilliant addition and it is visualy amazing. the gameplay is brilliant using the force is so much fun. you never want to use your lightsaber lol.

Hmm maybe when bad company gets cheaper il get it lol.

Ahh yeah i want shivering isles! so i can get all the achivments:D and itl pass some time Very Happy

Gta4.......the detail and what not is great. But as you said. man ther is nothing to do after the story. well nothing fun. even exploring gets dull........The DLC for 360 better be good... After palying that game itl take alot to impress me. hehe

What games you planin on geting mext? september to christmass is when the big games come out after all Very Happy

outoftoiletroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:02 pm

outoftoiletroll wrote:Dude!! The force unleashed is amazing!!!

The DMM and Euphoria engine are a brilliant addition and it is visualy amazing. the gameplay is brilliant using the force is so much fun. you never want to use your lightsaber lol.

Hmm maybe when bad company gets cheaper il get it lol.

Ahh yeah i want shivering isles! so i can get all the achivments:D and itl pass some time Very Happy

Gta4.......the detail and what not is great. But as you said. man ther is nothing to do after the story. well nothing fun. even exploring gets dull........The DLC for 360 better be good... After palying that game itl take alot to impress me. hehe

What games you planin on geting mext? september to christmass is when the big games come out after all Very Happy

Ahh, well I can't really take his word on it! I will have to check it out, the physics look mightily impressive!
Yeah, I got BC online for a cool £20 Smile Was happy, half the price and it was perfect condition! Ebay Very Happy
Hmm, oblivion, I am still playing it bah taking ages!

Yeah I know what you mean, if you don't like exploring and Kill, drive and get away, then I can understand how it gets boring! The MP didn't really drag me in to be honest, I was really disappointed by the MP. The game its self is Solid, making it a great game, but it can be improved! FALLOUT3! that is my next buy. Looks incredible!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  outoftoiletroll Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:02 am

Dude.....fallout 3.....i downloaded a video....the visuals are amazing......

outoftoiletroll

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:54 am

Yeah, it really does look stunning, Its same makers of TES Innit Wink I think It will be be twice as good as Oblvion! My next buy Wink
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum