Biffy Clyro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor infinity land :(

4 posters

Go down

Poor infinity land :( Empty Poor infinity land :(

Post  HeavyMetalHarry Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Awww, everyone neglecting this fantastic album. This happens to be my third favourite fo all their work, I simply love the experimental, alternative feel they gave it. The screaming and electronica-esque effects they gave it were a risk, but i feel it payed off.

What do you guys think?

HeavyMetalHarry
Admin

Back to top Go down

Poor infinity land :( Empty Re: Poor infinity land :(

Post  Kye Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:59 pm

HeavyMetalHarry wrote:Awww, everyone neglecting this fantastic album. This happens to be my third favourite fo all their work, I simply love the experimental, alternative feel they gave it. The screaming and electronica-esque effects they gave it were a risk, but i feel it payed off.

What do you guys think?

I really think it was a risk for them, it was somewhat something they had never done before. It is to my third favorite
by them. It is a really strange mis this album but never the less it is fantastic.
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muckquaiker Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:29 pm

I think you really need to listen to the album in full a few times before you can appreciate the album - only then do you pick out some of the tracks which makes you go -'wow, did that just happen'!!!!
Muckquaiker
Muckquaiker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:47 pm

Muckquaiker wrote:I think you really need to listen to the album in full a few times before you can appreciate the album - only then do you pick out some of the tracks which makes you go -'wow, did that just happen'!!!!

You are right, when I first heard it I was not quite sure. Now its slowly becoming my favourite.
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Muckquaiker Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:51 pm

When you listen to the first 3 tracks on it you think - they are amazing.

I have the DVD video singles for track 1 and 3 - they sum up the band imo - no nonense
Muckquaiker
Muckquaiker

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:21 am

Muckquaiker wrote:When you listen to the first 3 tracks on it you think - they are amazing.

I have the DVD video singles for track 1 and 3 - they sum up the band imo - no nonense

They do, clean sounds mixed with heavy distortion, hell a load of dynamics, strange lyrics! You know what I mean Wink
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  A_Little_Love Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:58 pm

I'm a little ashamed to admit that for a while I thought this was their first album just cos it seemed so RAWR! lol and you couldn't really classify the genre of the album!

first time i listened i wasn't sure whether i should be liking it ha! Very Happy

but when i awoke the next morning humming 'There's No Such Thing As a Jaggy Snake' I knew it would all be ok Very Happy
A_Little_Love
A_Little_Love

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down