Biffy Clyro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle Royale!

2 posters

Go down

Battle Royale! Empty Battle Royale!

Post  Justboy Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:08 pm

I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this film? Personally i think it is brilliant here's a little synopsis for you guys that haven't seen it:

"The turn of the century. Japan is on the brink of collapse. Fearing rising indiscipline and rebellion amongst the youth of the nation, authorities pass the Millennium Educational Reform Act, allowing the implementation of the ‘Battle Royale’ programme: classes of 14 and 15 year-olds are chosen at random and sent to a remote island where they are given weapons and three days to kill one another, until the sole survivor emerges as the winner…"

And if your one of those people who haven't go and buy it! Very Happy

Justboy

Back to top Go down

Battle Royale! Empty Re: Battle Royale!

Post  Kye Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:42 pm

Justboy wrote:I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen this film? Personally i think it is brilliant here's a little synopsis for you guys that haven't seen it:

"The turn of the century. Japan is on the brink of collapse. Fearing rising indiscipline and rebellion amongst the youth of the nation, authorities pass the Millennium Educational Reform Act, allowing the implementation of the ‘Battle Royale’ programme: classes of 14 and 15 year-olds are chosen at random and sent to a remote island where they are given weapons and three days to kill one another, until the sole survivor emerges as the winner…"

And if your one of those people who haven't go and buy it! Very Happy

Ahhh, its a brilliant flim! Over the top, but what you expect from the Japanese! Its great, the guy who gets a dustbin lid! xD
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justboy Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 pm

Very Happy it really pulled me in! there is some ridiculously weird humour.. but its relatively normal compared to most japanese titles haha..

I've just ordered two battle royal t shirts of www.airsideshop.com they totally rock!

Justboy

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:53 pm

Justboy wrote:Very Happy it really pulled me in! there is some ridiculously weird humour.. but its relatively normal compared to most japanese titles haha..

I've just ordered two battle royal t shirts of www.airsideshop.com they totally rock!

Yeah its brilliant, I was just flicking through and saw it on sci-fi thought I'd see what it was like, it was brilliant! It was mad!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum