Simon's pics

Go down

Simon's pics Empty Simon's pics

Post  DandyWolf on Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:34 pm

Simon's pics Abiffynmetent

Simon's always happy

Simon's pics 02



Simon's pics 1166670942_c8a27fefd8_b
DandyWolf
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Italy

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:13 pm

You are right he is always happy! When I met him he was beeming!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Joe on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:47 am

I swear if Jesus was to exist today, he'd look exactly like that. Bahaha, Razz. His hair is willllllddddddddddd.

Joe

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:49 am

Joe wrote:I swear if Jesus was to exist today, he'd look exactly like that. Bahaha, Razz. His hair is willllllddddddddddd.


Not really! Jesus was from were... well cant remember but he wouldn't be white thats for sure!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Joe on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:50 am

Well, if Jesus, portrayed by the Catholics, was alive today he'd look like that. Haha, but yeah Jesus would have actually been from Saudi Arabia so he wouldn't have been a sandal wearing white guy haha.

Joe

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  JohnTheSquid on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:51 am

Kye wrote:
Joe wrote:I swear if Jesus was to exist today, he'd look exactly like that. Bahaha, Razz. His hair is willllllddddddddddd.


Not really! Jesus was from were... well cant remember but he wouldn't be white thats for sure!

He came from china.

JohnTheSquid

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-06-27
Age : 28
Location : Edinburger, Scotland.

http://johnsticles.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:52 am

JohnTheSquid wrote:
Kye wrote:
Joe wrote:I swear if Jesus was to exist today, he'd look exactly like that. Bahaha, Razz. His hair is willllllddddddddddd.


Not really! Jesus was from were... well cant remember but he wouldn't be white thats for sure!

He came from china.

Sure about that.. haha thought it was wrong that ... my R.E education is laking!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Joe on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:54 am

Going to a Catholic school, despite the fact I'm an atheist means I know far too much about Jesus, the Catholic Church and lots of other religious bullshit. It's all boring stuff really. China? Yeah.... Got a feeling he wasn't, but hey. You never know.

Joe

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-06-09

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:55 am

Joe wrote:Going to a Catholic school, despite the fact I'm an atheist means I know far too much about Jesus, the Catholic Church and lots of other religious bullshit. It's all boring stuff really. China? Yeah.... Got a feeling he wasn't, but hey. You never know.


Yeah it really is! Chine could be, hes cousin could of been around from there...
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  DandyWolf on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:45 pm

Simon's pics Biffy_clyro_3

Not simon's face....but still good
DandyWolf
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Italy

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 pm

DandyWolf wrote:Simon's pics Biffy_clyro_3

Not simon's face....but still good

Is it one of simons tats?
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  DandyWolf on Mon Jun 30, 2008 10:06 pm

Yes....on the hip


Last edited by DandyWolf on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
DandyWolf
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Italy

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Tue Jul 01, 2008 4:25 pm

DandyWolf wrote:Tes....in the hip

Couldn't say what it means or when it was done :S
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  DandyWolf on Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:22 pm

This is a nice sentence... maybe his mother told him this....when you stop dreaming.....it's over

ps. when I'm not concentrated enough my grammar sucks, sorry
DandyWolf
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Italy

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Kye on Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:17 am

DandyWolf wrote:This is a nice sentence... maybe his mother told him this....when you stop dreaming.....it's over

ps. when I'm not concentrated enough my grammar sucks, sorry

It is quite nice, rather haunting at the same time.

P.s Don't worry about it Smile
Kye
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  DandyWolf on Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Simon's pics 2653621170_8f6bfb335d_o

Simon's pics 2195239128_8d6440fd78_b


Simon's pics 1550056691_a1069dcc6d_o



Simon's pics 1827673077_7df3ce7b45_b


Simon's pics 2467016616_468aac50bb_o
Jesus Christ in a rock version eheh Very Happy
DandyWolf
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 29
Location : Somewhere in Italy

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Leyla on Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:59 pm

Simon's pics 0410

tounge tongue

Simon's pics 22898613

scary Very Happy

Simon's pics Sinosp10

awwww Wink

Simon's pics Biffy_10

Simon's pics 22931p10

beardy Smile

Simon's pics 25060310

ohhhhh ...

Simon's pics 47496410

Simon's pics Biffy_11

Shocked love it Very Happy

Simon's pics Normal11
Leyla
Leyla

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-08-28
Age : 28
Location : Edinburgh

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Muckquaiker on Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:52 pm

cool as sig for a forum

Simon's pics B

My avatar - not seen anyone have this - I have the full photo somewhere!!

Simon's pics PhpbCr2za_c3PM
Muckquaiker
Muckquaiker

Posts : 12
Join date : 2008-09-12
Age : 34
Location : Scotland

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  cscullyuk on Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:59 pm

Can't wait to see Biffy at Sonisphere! Check this photo blog: bit.ly mg5xPn

cscullyuk

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-06-24

Back to top Go down

Simon's pics Empty Re: Simon's pics

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum