Future of the Left

Go down

Future of the Left

Post  Hydey155 on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:39 am

A brilliant Welsh band. Not really unlike Biffy in a way I suppose. They are very decent and very tight as a group. They are three-piece and rely well on their excellent drummer. (really knows how to use his snare properly for full effect in a song) Debut album "Curses" admitedly took me a while to get to grips with but there is some real gold in there, especially the openner "The Lord Hates a Coward" and another track called "Fingers Become Thumbs". I recommend this to anyone who hasn't heard it yet.

Hydey155

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Future of the Left

Post  DandyWolf on Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:42 pm

Hydey155 wrote:A brilliant Welsh band. Not really unlike Biffy in a way I suppose. They are very decent and very tight as a group. They are three-piece and rely well on their excellent drummer. (really knows how to use his snare properly for full effect in a song) Debut album "Curses" admitedly took me a while to get to grips with but there is some real gold in there, especially the openner "The Lord Hates a Coward" and another track called "Fingers Become Thumbs". I recommend this to anyone who hasn't heard it yet.

They seem good, I'll check them out. Thanks
DandyWolf
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down