favourite

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

favourite

Post  BiffyFan on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:05 am

how about your fave of this album anyone? mine is the conversation is and get fucked stud 2nd. too many great songs on here, love as dust dances, whole child ago, saturday superhouse, all of it really!
avatar
BiffyFan

Posts : 11
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 26
Location : Hull, UK

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Kye on Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:08 am

BiffyFan wrote:how about your fave of this album anyone? mine is the conversation is and get fucked stud 2nd. too many great songs on here, love as dust dances, whole child ago, saturday superhouse, all of it really!

Conversation is, I dont know something about it I really like, The melody if the chorus...
Machines is amazing though very touching.
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  TyroneTheWarrior on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:19 pm

I really love the whole album tbh, its what really got me into Biffy in the first place.

TyroneTheWarrior

Posts : 5
Join date : 2008-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Thacker on Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:40 pm

probs gotta be get fucked stud, its ace got some really good riffs and its got a huge sound to it.

Thacker

Posts : 7
Join date : 2008-06-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JohnTheSquid on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:31 am

Folding stars, it just sounds really good. Smile

JohnTheSquid

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Edinburger, Scotland.

View user profile http://johnsticles.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Kye on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:33 am

JohnTheSquid wrote:Folding stars, it just sounds really good. Smile

Even better at clubs really loud with ya best mate singing along with ya haha!
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JohnTheSquid on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:35 am

True, that would be really fun. Another personal favourite is saturday superhouse.

JohnTheSquid

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Edinburger, Scotland.

View user profile http://johnsticles.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Kye on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:37 am

JohnTheSquid wrote:True, that would be really fun. Another personal favourite is saturday superhouse.

I do love songs like that, but my favs always tend to be the slower songs Wink
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JohnTheSquid on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:39 am

Ah yes, slower songs are always nice too. Smile

JohnTheSquid

Posts : 34
Join date : 2008-06-27
Age : 27
Location : Edinburger, Scotland.

View user profile http://johnsticles.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Kye on Sun Jun 29, 2008 12:43 am

JohnTheSquid wrote:Ah yes, slower songs are always nice too. Smile

All ways my fav Wink
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  DandyWolf on Sun Jul 27, 2008 2:46 pm

It is really hard to choose... well, I love "get fucked stud" and "Machine" is beautiful... all the songs are incredible, that's all
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JaggySnake on Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:05 pm

My fav is Folding Stars even to the extent I have a tattoo with the line 'Tomorrow Is A Promise To No One'
avatar
JaggySnake
Admin

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 37
Location : London

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fusedmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  foodos on Thu Jul 31, 2008 4:29 pm

semimental

foodos

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JaggySnake on Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:13 pm

semimental is a good shout i remember downloading it when they released it on xmas day
avatar
JaggySnake
Admin

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 37
Location : London

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fusedmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  DandyWolf on Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JaggySnake on Sat Aug 02, 2008 12:00 am

DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed

i dont know what it means in regards to the song

but a stud is like a man that sleeps with loads of girls

so i guess its just telling someone like that to get fucked
avatar
JaggySnake
Admin

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 37
Location : London

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fusedmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  DandyWolf on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:25 pm

JaggySnake wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed

i dont know what it means in regards to the song

but a stud is like a man that sleeps with loads of girls

so i guess its just telling someone like that to get fucked

Thank you Jaggy! Smile
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  JaggySnake on Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:31 pm

DandyWolf wrote:
JaggySnake wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed

i dont know what it means in regards to the song

but a stud is like a man that sleeps with loads of girls

so i guess its just telling someone like that to get fucked

Thank you Jaggy! Smile

no probs
avatar
JaggySnake
Admin

Posts : 21
Join date : 2008-07-30
Age : 37
Location : London

View user profile http://www.myspace.com/fusedmusic

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  foodos on Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:31 pm

sentimental

foodos

Posts : 18
Join date : 2008-07-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Bones on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:01 pm

As dust dances and Machines are my favourites, but I love the whole album.

Bones

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-08-13

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  TwilightPrincess on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:11 am

DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed
Uh well a 'stud' in one sense of the word is the male component when breeding animals. (basically any male animal ie) bull/stallion that is kept for breeding)
And um 'fuck' is uh well another word for the act of coitus (sex)
Methinks this is fairly accurate?

TwilightPrincess

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-08-21
Location : Jingletown

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Kye on Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:15 pm

TwilightPrincess wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed
Uh well a 'stud' in one sense of the word is the male component when breeding animals. (basically any male animal ie) bull/stallion that is kept for breeding)
And um 'fuck' is uh well another word for the act of coitus (sex)
Methinks this is fairly accurate?

well, i'd say a stud is a sort guy good with the ladies, and fucked well a slur/insult or as the poster said above me Wink
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  *LinkinPark* on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:26 pm

my fav songs are "saturday superhouse", "living is a problem because everything dies" and "get fucked stud"

it is a great album
avatar
*LinkinPark*

Posts : 6
Join date : 2008-09-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  DandyWolf on Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:08 pm

Kye wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed
Uh well a 'stud' in one sense of the word is the male component when breeding animals. (basically any male animal ie) bull/stallion that is kept for breeding)
And um 'fuck' is uh well another word for the act of coitus (sex)
Methinks this is fairly accurate?

well, i'd say a stud is a sort guy good with the ladies, and fucked well a slur/insult or as the poster said above me Wink

Thanks, I knew the meaning of every single word (TwilightPrincess, very nice description of "fuck" Laughing ) I hadnt'n caught the whole meaning Razz
avatar
DandyWolf
Admin

Posts : 77
Join date : 2008-06-08
Age : 27
Location : Somewhere in Italy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Kye on Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:07 pm

DandyWolf wrote:
Kye wrote:
TwilightPrincess wrote:
DandyWolf wrote:Can anyone explain me what's the meaning of the sentence "get fucked stud"? My english is too weak to understand this! Embarassed
Uh well a 'stud' in one sense of the word is the male component when breeding animals. (basically any male animal ie) bull/stallion that is kept for breeding)
And um 'fuck' is uh well another word for the act of coitus (sex)
Methinks this is fairly accurate?

well, i'd say a stud is a sort guy good with the ladies, and fucked well a slur/insult or as the poster said above me Wink

Thanks, I knew the meaning of every single word (TwilightPrincess, very nice description of "fuck" Laughing ) I hadnt'n caught the whole meaning Razz

I am sure you can just use a translator and bang the lyrics in! Very Happy
avatar
Kye
Admin

Posts : 172
Join date : 2008-06-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: favourite

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum