Biffy Clyro Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bodies in Flight

3 posters

Go down

Bodies in Flight Empty Bodies in Flight

Post  BiffyFan Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:50 am

this is an amazing song, bit more out there than other biffy songs but it's great, can't stop listening to it atm haha, I hope there are songs like this on the new album when it comes out
BiffyFan
BiffyFan

Back to top Go down

Bodies in Flight Empty Re: Bodies in Flight

Post  Kye Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:50 am

BiffyFan wrote:this is an amazing song, bit more out there than other biffy songs but it's great, can't stop listening to it atm haha, I hope there are songs like this on the new album when it comes out

Yeah, I really love it to matey, Very huge sound to it indeed. Weird lyrics like all of simons lyrics. Bridge bit is a little freaky! Love the melody though.
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BiffyFan Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:55 am

yeah weird lyrics, simon is such a great songwriter and he'll continue to be I'm sure, damn I've had this song stuck in my head for ages!
BiffyFan
BiffyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:56 am

BiffyFan wrote:yeah weird lyrics, simon is such a great songwriter and he'll continue to be I'm sure, damn I've had this song stuck in my head for ages!

The opening really sticks to my head! Yeah Im sure , he has such a way with words its fantastic.
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  BiffyFan Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:59 am

Yeah definitely, and the beginning is drilled in my head, that and the melodic vocal part, any others like this one, on infinity land perhaps?
BiffyFan
BiffyFan

Back to top Go down

Post  Kye Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:08 am

BiffyFan wrote:Yeah definitely, and the beginning is drilled in my head, that and the melodic vocal part, any others like this one, on infinity land perhaps?

Infinity land, much more "heavier" More like there first album really, still there are some very nice melodies in that album, but VOB is the has the most melody and I love it!
Kye
Kye
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  foodos Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:34 am

i like this song very much

foodos

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content